Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My "petite" baby??

Ben had his one year check up today and they weighed and measured him. I knew he felt on the smaller side of a one year old (for MY offspring, anyway) but Dr. Muresan actually called him "petite" today. I laughed out loud. NEVER has one of my children been called petite... EVER! :) He said he's not in the least bit concerned b/c, even though he's in the 25th percentile right now, it doesn't reflect nutrition but increased level of activity at this point (ya think?!... see photo posted below) :) And he said that, honestly, I should enjoy it while I can b/c he'll probably hit a major growth spurt soon. Anyway.... since this is my own personal "journal", I wanted to keep a record of this... I have a "petite" child!! Who woulda thought?... (but goodness, he sure didn't start out that way!!!!)

No comments: