They were my two diligent, cold-tolerant kids today. They were out for HOURS on end just playing and playing. At one point, they had me scared to death b/c I called them and they didn't answer. I went to all the doors of the house and called out as loud as I could... no answer. They were inside the fort and couldn't hear me -- and of course, I couldn't see them. I was a little panicked for a minute there... ugh!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
They were my two diligent, cold-tolerant kids today. They were out for HOURS on end just playing and playing. At one point, they had me scared to death b/c I called them and they didn't answer. I went to all the doors of the house and called out as loud as I could... no answer. They were inside the fort and couldn't hear me -- and of course, I couldn't see them. I was a little panicked for a minute there... ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment