Nah... we had to drill a new well. And in the interim, I couldn't do laundry (darn). But I will say... after the well was done, I thought to myself, "I never thought I'd look forward to doing laundry!" It piled up and piled up (for over a week) and I have a literal mountain to work through now. Ugh! So nobody call me or anything... I can't chat... I'm doing laundry!!! :)
Also -- notice the son that headed RIGHT out there as soon as he got home from school. I swear, Isaac's going to go into some kind of construction field... building or making something. He's so interested in that kind of stuff. Glada gave him a little battery powered cordless drill for his birthday. He LOVES that thing. And he asked for his own tool set and tool belt for Christmas (like Big Sam). So... here he is involved in two of his favorite things... watching something be made or built and...
No comments:
Post a Comment