He is SO good with him. Sometimes when he's a little fussy I call "Isaac, can you come play with Ben?" - and Ben stops fussing and starts smiling. And the other day we were having a hectic morning and Isaac asked if he could get Ben up. I said "sure" and next thing you know, he's got his diaper changed, fresh clothes on and he's buckled in his carseat, ready to take the kids to school. Wow!! I'm likin' that!! Thanks, Isaac! :)
Thursday, May 10, 2007
He is SO good with him. Sometimes when he's a little fussy I call "Isaac, can you come play with Ben?" - and Ben stops fussing and starts smiling. And the other day we were having a hectic morning and Isaac asked if he could get Ben up. I said "sure" and next thing you know, he's got his diaper changed, fresh clothes on and he's buckled in his carseat, ready to take the kids to school. Wow!! I'm likin' that!! Thanks, Isaac! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment