Heather and Family
Friday, July 18, 2008
Welcome to the world, Eliab Quentin!!
7 lb, 5 oz, 20 1/2 inches, born at 2:58 pm, July 17, 2008.
(and check out that HAIR!!) :) -- oh, man, he's so cute...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CHAT BOX
Friends and Family
Amy K.'s Blog
Amy's Blog
Anita's Blog
Destiny's Blog
Eliab's Blog
Gma and Gpa's NEW blog
Julie's Blog
Kathy's Blog
Kim N.'s Blog
Kim's Blog
LaurieKay's blog
Lydie's Blog
Mandy's Blog
Misty's Blog
Noelle's Blog
Our old blog - May 04 to Dec 06
Shelly's Blog
Shilo's Blog
Tina's Blog
Tonya's Blog
Archived posts
►
2009
(31)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(30)
▼
2008
(182)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(12)
▼
July
(29)
Isaac is my baby-lover. Here he is adoring his n...
Who me?I'm just the innocent cute little baby brot...
"Mom - look what he did!" (and Ben just keeps eat...
Jesse says "hey, wait a minute!"Look at Jesse's po...
Jesse - it's so nice to share
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
This series of pics just doesn't show the "live e...
Here ya go, Ame -- a "sweet new daddy" picture. :)
No title
He really IS beautiful!!
No title
Priceless...
No title
Welcome to the world, Eliab Quentin!!7 lb, 5 oz, ...
I cannot believe my BABY brother is 27! (and he's...
Aww - snuggling w/ Eliab. :)
And here's Big Sam w/ his, um, birthday cake (thou...
Since I haven't been able to post for a while, I'm...
Isaac and Kyle getting to know their counselor, A...
Another pic of the cuties (and they LOVE being ca...
Oh, you two are soooo funny!
I just love this picture...Two VERY cute boys at S...
Thank you, baby boy. :)
Okay, okay... I'm posting some old pics just to a...
►
June
(5)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(34)
►
2007
(343)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(60)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(82)
About Me
Heather Anderson
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment