Today is Jesse's 9th birthday! I canNOT believe it. Time has flown by and my baby boy is BIG!... well, he's always been big, but you know what I mean. :)
JESSE MICHAEL ANDERSON
Nicknames: Jess, Jesse-bug, Jesse-beast, Jess Mike, Jessica when in need of a haircut ;)
Words that best describe him: sweet, sensitive, helpful, fun-loving... and tall
Favorites...
color - red
drink - Diet Pepsi
meal - macaroni & cheese and mashed potatoes
snack - popcorn or chips and queso dip
outdoor activity - playing Ghost in the Graveyard
indoor activity - dodgeball
subject in school - math
toy - Nintendo DS
game - Apples to Apples
animal - penguin
memory - when I played dodgeball and never got out! That was awesome!
song - Gone by TobyMac
What he wants to be when he grows up - a landscaper
What pets he wants to have - a turtle, a dog and a cat
Where he wants to live - near Conner's house (his friend from school)
Where he wants to vacation - Myrtle Beach or Disney
Favorite verse - I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh unto the Father but by Me.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment