This was the first year my little princess was able to keep up with the boys. It was SO cute! We went to a neighborhood with pretty big front yards and to see her just running up to the house with her big brothers, pony tail and flouncy dress just bouncing along... it was adorable! :) Near the end she kind of tuckered out and said, "I think I have enough candy, Mom" (ya THINK?!) :) but overall, she did great!Thursday, November 1, 2007
This was the first year my little princess was able to keep up with the boys. It was SO cute! We went to a neighborhood with pretty big front yards and to see her just running up to the house with her big brothers, pony tail and flouncy dress just bouncing along... it was adorable! :) Near the end she kind of tuckered out and said, "I think I have enough candy, Mom" (ya THINK?!) :) but overall, she did great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment